Energy Engineering and Design can help transform your building into a High Performance Green Buildings that is both environmentally friendly and more comfortable. The best part is, because of the savings, our services can pay for themselves. Sound appealing?Click here to learn more about EE&D’s strategies to improve building performance.
- Energy Audits
- Mechanical System Design Review
- Building Energy use modeling
- Commissioning and Retro-Commissioning
- Development of Energy Saving Projects
- Performance Contracting Oversight
- Measurement and Verification of Performance
- Quality Assurance of Energy Saving Projects
- LEED Certification
- Facility Staff Operations and Maintenance Training
- Facility Remote Monitoring and Reporting
Energy Engineering & Designis an independent consulting engineering firm, which provides comprehensive energy management services to clients in the commercial, industrial, institutional and government sectors. The founder and principal engineer is Mr. David F. Ward, P.E., LEED AP.
Energy Engineering and Design Inc. is unique in the marketplace because of the combination of services offered and their engineering expertise coupled with a construction background. The services provided by EE&D were not selected at random based on market research, but rather evolved as a set of required needs from experience with development and construction of energy conservation projects. They are all very interrelated and rarely stand alone.