Efficiency Requires More Than Just Changing Out the Light Bulbs
Green Buildings require long-range and integrated plans:
- Assessment of conditions, equipment, and systems.
- Auditing of energy, water and waste stream.
- Evaluation of renewable energy systems.
- Capital improvement plans and performance verification strategies.
- Training workshops for facility operators.
- Occupant behavior modification, education, and awareness programs.
- Real-time analysis of energy use and systems operations.
EE&D strategies lower the energy use and costs at your facility by focusing on energy reduction and using renewable sources. Our goal is to push your buildings towards Net Zero Energy Use.